Old Firehouse #6 Revitalization Project
It is our top priority to create a safe, welcoming place for our community that will focus on honoring Veterans and First Responders. We look forward to these renovations so that we may turn around to give back to our community specifically through this space.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT:
- Ask for our beer everywhere you go!
- Donate just because (bottom of this page)
- Buy some hats
- Become a 'Brick holder' (see below)
Brick Holder Campaign
A STAKEHOLDER is an individual, group, or organization that has an interest in the success of a project, and can be within or outside the organization that is sponsoring the project.
A PLANK HOLDER or Plank Owner is an individual who was a member of the crew of a United States Navy ship when that ship was first placed in commission.
A BRICK HOLDER is an awesome individual or business that shares Bear Island Brewing's goals and values to truly honor the Old Firehouse #6 by assisting the revitalization efforts. The Brick holder will have their inscription on a brick that becomes a wall in the Bear Island Taproom, visible to all who enter.
**(100% of profits raised from Brick sales go to the revitalization of the Firehouse, specifically the taproom space such as Flooring, Painting, Patio buildout, Furniture, Decor, Educational materials, Glassware, POS system and updates of windows, doors, and bathrooms.)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Please proofread your brick before submitting.
- All bricks must be approved as appropriate and in keeping w/ Bear Island Brewing's values. (Please provide good contact info during checkout in case we need to get a hold of you)